Just a place for fun vids and comics and articles I find bouncing around the series of tubes that are the internets.

Quote for...until I update it.

"Mildred, what have I told you about standing on the table? That's right, nothing. Because it seems like something that would never need saying under any circumstances." - BadMachinery (www.scarygoround.com/index.php)

Friday, June 6

Creationist sites Richard Dawkins



The Creationist in this debate uses a quote from Richard Dawkins to support his case. It is in his response on the first question when he is talking about all the great contributions creation scientists make. And yes, they made contributions but not to the fields that would be truely effected by evolution vs creation. Though with the quotation of Richard Dawkins as support, I don't know if he can be trusted.

1 comment:

Bear America said...

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

The Blogger:

TN
female mechanical engineering and philosophy double-major at a small, Catholic university... no I'm not Catholic. I never beat the pope at arm wrestling...